How it works
Studiotime is the easiest way for artists to book studio time. Find the best music studios, schedule time, and seamlessly pay with a few clicks. We take care of the rest so you can make the next big album!
Learn more about why you should use Studiotime here.
Booking studio time has never been easier! It's easy to get started (FREE) and as soon as you create a profile you can request, book, and pay for studio time at the best music studios around you. Here are a few tips:
1. Be thorough in your profile. The studios we work with are very selective and want to know who will be in their studio.
2. Keep in mind that we book in 8 hour blocks (daily rate) and also hourly rates for studios. If you have any special requests, questions regarding equipment, or anything else you can contact studios directly from their listing. Please keep in mind, we make the process easier for studios so they prefer to book through our platform.
3. Share!- Our goal is to connect artists with the best studios so help us spread the word and build our community! When you post on social media in the studio, use #studiotime and we will reshare and offer occasional discounts to those that help spread the word.
We make it easier for you to book time blocks in your studio! We work with top artists that are always looking for studio time. Here are a few tips when using Studiotime:
1. Be thorough as possible in your profile. Please provide a compelling description, equipment, and also any past artists that have been clients. We want to help market your studio to our artist community as best as possible. Also, please add professional quality pictures!
2. Identify your schedule on your listing so that artists can select dates and pay you as quickly as possible. Please keep in mind that we currently book in 8 hour session blocks and also hourly rates.
3. Share!- Our goal is to connect the best artists with your studio so help us spread the word and build our community! When you post on social media in your studio, use #studiotime and we will reshare and offer occasional discounts to those that help spread the word.
We do charge a monthly subscription fee to post a listing (see pricing page) and a service processing fee (3%+ paypal fee if using PayPal or 6% service fee for Stripe) to help keep the lights on at Studiotime. If you have any questions regarding pricing, getting started, or need help at any time please reach out to us at email@example.com.